Wednesday, July 9, 2008

About Dick



            
                        I grew up in a small town in Wisconsin. I  moved to St. Paul in 1975.
Shortly thereafter I started working in a folding carton plant. In 1978 I began selling folding cartons for that company and have been a sales person ever since.
A folding carton is a form of packaging made out of paperboard. Cereal boxes are the best example of a folding carton, everyone knows what a cereal box looks like. Most of the cartons I sell today are used in the cosmetic industry. My specialty is environmentally friendly packaging. I am a co-inventor of 2- 3M patents for recyclable CD ROM packages.

In 1980 I joined a suburban volunteer fire department and over the years I achieved the rank of Fire Chief. I recently retired from the fire department after serving for 28 years.

My other interest are riding our harley, collecting watches,  DIY work around the house, collecting tattoos, traveling and of course spending time with my family. 






No comments: